Description: Combination type refridgerator door Cable Restrictor lock
Material: Plastic+zinc alloy+steel
Available color: white/black or other specified color
Accessories: adhesive stickers
Application: Suitable for most types of furniture or appliance, such as drawer,,refrigerator,door ,cupboard, oven,freezer, carton , printer tray , cabinet , medical security locks and etc
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Payment method: T/T, Western Union or PayPal
Minimum order quantity: As per different product
Package: Customized package will be acceptable
Features: 3 DIGIT combination passwords operated, Child Safety Security Lock. Easily installation,It comes with adhesive stickers,just need to do a clean of the application surface,no require of any screwdrivers or drills to drill any holes, and it also can be removed very easily and do no harm to the furniture or appliance. It can be used for keeping your kid’s hands,and anyone out of the certain drawer, fridge, or cabinet,or keeping some unsafe items away from your kids, protecting your kids in safety. After setting your own passwords at the very beginning, It can be locked & unlocked by using the correct code. When the digit is in correct ,then press the button on the top of the lock, you can release the cable from the lock,also means you can open the lock.
Combination locks follow the steps
1. Peel off the adhesive aid
2. Wipe on the installation
3. Tear off the adhesive backing; it is recommended that the combination side be installed in a place where it cannot be easily moved, e.g. on the side of a fridge door/drawer.
4. Peel off the adhesive on the other side; it is recommended to install it in places where it can be moved, such as fridge door. The other side is peeled off; it is recommended to install it in a mobile place such as a fridge door, on a cabinet door, etc.
5. Insert the cable into the combination lock and test if there are any problems with the installation.
6. After the installation is completed, it is recommended to use after 24-48 hours, the load capacity is better!